Check the Employment page, a new job listing has been posted!!!
The ISRC is a patient and member-focused affiliate of the AARC dedicated to providing quality patient care and enhancing the professionalism and competence of RTs within its geographic boundaries.
The ISRC believes in....
- Providing patient care with an emphasis on human dignity, confidentiality, and rights of the individual.
- Providing professional excellence in a courteous, caring, and progressive environment.
- Maintaining a distinguished profession continually trained in up-to-date therapeutic and diagnostic techniques.
- Encouraging and developing, on a regional basis, educational programs for those persons interested in the field of Respiratory Care.
- Providing education to the general public in pulmonary health promotion and disease prevention.
- The responsible use of resources and rendering services in a cost-efficient manner.